Thursday, January 29, 2009

Motivation

Does anyone know if it is available for purchase? I am in the most urgent need of some. Also anyone know how you work his blogger thing? I made another blog for this personal challenge of writing 30 short stories in 30 days but it's not posting them. I think i've done something with the privacy option but i have no idea what. All i wanted was to be able to approve the comments before they are posted for everyone to see and some how it's not posting the stories. Which in a way is a blessing because alot of them suck. BUT, i put time, sweet, and nerves into those stories damn it! so any suggestions to my little problems would be super nice.

Speaking of super......

The Super Bowl is this Sunday and I'm stoked! Jake and Jessica are having a little BBQ at there place and we are watching. I'm going to make the chili for the hot dogs... yumm. Well hopeful it's yumm I'm looking for a chili recipe online right now, but none of them are simple.......never fear chili dog lovers, i will not give up. NEVER.


Hope everyone is having life changing day.

until next time, I will miss you.

=)

No comments: